Close

Can anybody tell me what this means?

Hi all,

I applied for a family reunification visa. A month ago immigration made a decision to request additional documentation via consular post, which i sent through. Today i have received further decision but i am unsure if this is a positive indication or not?

Can somebody please help me by telling me what this may mean?

Décision:    Octroi du visa sur production de pièces complémentaires.
Date de la décision:    Jun 18 2015
extra info1:    Le poste diplomatique/consulaire compétent communiquera quelles pièces doivent être produites.
extra info2:    La décision est en principe envoyée le jour où elle est prise. Un délai de quelques jours peut cependant s'écouler avant sa réception effective par le poste diplomatique ou consulaire.

Hello ChloeWard

Its french, you can try google translate here :

https://translate.google.com/

Regards
Kenjee

Decision: Granting visa upon production of additional evidence.
Decision Date: Jun 18 2015
Extra info1: Diplomatic / Consular Office will communicate what parts to be produced.
Extra info2: The decision is normally sent on the day it is taken. A delay of a few days, however, can pass before it is actually received by the diplomatic or consular post.

Hello,

This will mean in reality that the consulate will send you a letter telling you that they are lacking one or the other paper. And they will take a decision when the file is complete ...

Hi ,
I have the same status for my wife's Visa.  What documents are required in such case? and how to approach them ?

Hello, when did this status start to appear in DOFI website when you search for your application ?

The process is DOFI will send the decision to consulate. Consulate will communicate the decision officially (this is normally by electronic means)

The consulate where you lodged your application, will contact you via VFS with this information and demand for extra documentation as per feedback from DOFI.

HOpe this helps

Expatriate health insurance in Belgium

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Belgium

Moving to Belgium

Find tips from professionals about moving to Belgium

Travel insurance in Belgium

Enjoy stress-free travel to Belgium

Flights to Belgium

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Belgium