Child Education

hi, I am planning to move from New Delhi to Colombo in 2015.
I have a daughter 6.5 yrs old.
I would like my daughter to be admitted in an International School. I have few queries regarding her school education:
1. What is the range of school fees for appropriate standard ( Grade 1/ Grade 2 ) in a school like - Colombo International School, Asian International School etc.?
2. When do the admissions for the current session take place?
3. Can she have a mid term admission say in December 2015?
4. Is there any initial deposit to be given during such admissions?
5. Do the schools provide transport arrangements within 5-10 kms radius?

Hello

I learnt your requirnment and bacanme interested in helping you.I will get the information tomorrow.

Best regards

Thanks

Milan

hi, I can help you,I am sinhala teacher if you know the spoken sinhala then it will be better chance for you in sri lanka.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security + post in the classifieds > Language classes in Colombo

Hi friends,
Thanks so much for ur interest...would request other friends also to participate....

Thanks in advance....

@Milan Ruvinsa > Did you get the information finally?

------------

@ lasith nalantha > Please note that the initiator is not looking for an instructor, he is only looking for some information on schools.
As you are a teacher, i think that you must know the answers to his questions. I invite you to share them with us on the forum itself please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers: