Looking to Buy Cleaned Natural Pork Casing…

Hi there!

I live in Vietnam, and pork casing (to make sausages) is not produced here. All is importation.

I know that in PP there is a whole lot of roasted pigs for sale at the kilo.

Would anyone know if there is a place in Cambodia where they clean the pork intestines for sausage making.

I would like to know.

Thanks.

After much searching I found Cleaned Pork Casing in Dan Meats in Phnom Penh. It was though quite expensive.
Cannot remember the Street Number, but sure you can Google them.
Cheers
Reg

Thanks Reg.

I spot it right on on Google Map. I cannot read the street name, but I would surly find it… But I am far away in Vietnam.

If it is a meat shop, he buys it from a supplier. This is the info I would need.

Yes, I know it could be expensive.

Dan Meats
Adresse : Samdach Pan Ave, Phnom Penh, Cambodge
Téléphone :+855 12 906 072

He can surely help you.
Mucho

Thanks. I did call but no way I can understand one word of what he is saying. And vice versa.

You want me to ask him? I go there every week? What quantities do you want to buy and what quality do you want?

I PM you.

Hi I suggest you contact Norbert Ehbar at
++++
Good quality, imported and a very nice guy to deal with. Mention Nick in Camboda.
Local cleaned casings need a lot of deodorizing.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : send details via a private msg pls

Thanks vietnick,

I know well Norbert, but since months he also have a lot of problem getting imported hog casings.

Good news: I finally just imported 20 hanks from Hong Kong (it took a few weeks), from a company that will pretty soon open a cleaning plan right here in Saigon. Discussions are underway since 2 years already.

If you are interested to order from that company in Hong Kong, send me a PM.

I would NEVER use local casings or collegen.

Hi, we want to establish a factory in Sigong, could you provide more information?