Work in Mexico Mexico City?

This is a bit of punt but I just returned from Mexico City and loved it there and hope to live there one day, or at least for half the year.

SO I'm wondering if anyone there has any employment, any other British person with a company or something.

My spanish is limited but I am learning with the help of a friend.
I was in the care field for many years and am also excellent with computer hardware.

I know it's unlikely but anyone out there?

Thank you.

No con artists asking for money please!

Hi Mark,  I'm with a well established wellness company that's been around since 1994 and we are opening into Mexico in January 2011.  This will be our 17th country.  It's a tremendous opportunity.  Are you in Mexico now?  If you are, you can attend a meeting in Mexico City on October 9th or 10th to learn more about it.  I will be coming to Mexico in November.  If you are interested please contact me right away.  I'll explain more about the company.  We are also in England.

Julia

Julia,

I'm not in Mexico right now, I've literally just come back from a visit to Mexico city.

As I riginally said, it is a bit of a punt asking and I really didn't expect to get any replies and I have no idea about so many aspects of moving to mexico city.

But if you want to provide me with more information feel free to email me.

I also have a friend that lives close to Mexico city which I could pass the information on to.