Can i get uae employment visa

sir,

i am sanjeev from nepal but i am working in  Oman i am in vacation now  so i want to know my   visa will cancel after 6 month ? and  can i apply employment visa for uae.

Hi sanjeev ,

Welcome on board :)

I will invite you to please check out the discussions on the Information on visas in Oman please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

sanjeev2014 wrote:

sir,

i am sanjeev from nepal but i am working in  Oman i am in vacation now  so i want to know my   visa will cancel after 6 month ? and  can i apply employment visa for uae.

Hi sanjeev2014,

If you 'abscond' then it is not the proper way of exiting the country. And anything done against the law can and will have its own repercussions. Sometimes in the most unexpected ways.

Hi Sumitran
I live in India, never been to Middle East. My future employer in Qatar informed me that they have applied for my work VISA "online". They also told me that in case it is rejected, I will have to send my original Degree Certificate to Qatar & they will apply for VISA "manually".
But recently, I got a better job offer in Oman. I want to move to Oman.... Now, do I need to get NOC from the Qatar employer in case they successfully get Qatari VISA before I could get Omani VISA....??
Please reply.

-P.G. Patil

Kannadiga wrote:

Hi Sumitran
I live in India, never been to Middle East. My future employer in Qatar informed me that they have applied for my work VISA "online". They also told me that in case it is rejected, I will have to send my original Degree Certificate to Qatar & they will apply for VISA "manually".
But recently, I got a better job offer in Oman. I want to move to Oman.... Now, do I need to get NOC from the Qatar employer in case they successfully get Qatari VISA before I could get Omani VISA....??
Please reply.

-P.G. Patil

Hi Kannadiga,

As long as you do not land in Doha and use the visa, you cannot be bound down by the requirement of the NOC.

Sumitran wrote:
Kannadiga wrote:

Hi Sumitran
Please reply.

-P.G. Patil

Hi Kannadiga,
As long as you do not land in Doha and use the visa, you cannot be bound down by the requirement of the NOC.

Thank you!