Hi want to meet up?

Hello I'm a new mom of a 5months old baby, we have been in Jakarta for 3 years now and friends come and go...that's the expat life as you know...
We are French/American and husband and I are both working but I can always find free time to meet with nice people and chat  around a nice coffee, drinks or a playdate with babies...
I live in Grand Indonesia area so with the wonderful traffic would be nice to meet around here but it is also ok to meet in south...
So if you are keen let me know!
Vili

hi Villi,
happy to meet you in ur free time

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid your phone number on the forum.

Hi I would be happy to meet up with you for coffee and chats..

Hello Vili,

I would also invite you to view other topics on Networking on the Indonesia forum. ;)

Hi villi,,

Nice to meet you here,, I also live Alone and looking for good friends to polish my English

Hi vili ...I'm in Jakarta, would be nice if we can meet. Just PM me if you like to meet me.

Regards,
^-^

Hi Vili,  be careful who meet off here
Perhaps organise a gathering meet so your husband can join in.

can u ahare bbm  pin lets more easy we contact tq

unfortunely i living i  surabaya do u mind if u share bbm pin may be i go there thank u

hi where ever u been please give me info about job I need food,drink for daily urgent condition i living in surabaya

Yes..thank you for the advice

Hi vili, wish you already know somw of place in Jakarta.my office around Pancoran if you wanna meet sometimes.

Regards,

Ooh a frenchie? bonjour  :D
I'm a teenager and I take French lessons daily right next to the French Embassy near Sarinah, and I pass through Grand Indonesia everyday, so a MeetUp would be a pleasure.

Ahhhh....so only french are supposed to reply here now.

No he said a Frenchie. Which is a pretty rude thing to call someone from France.

Hi Vell
I think this is good time to meet new people
check this out
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=507284