Multiple Exit Re-entry Visa for Family

Please confirm if it is true that the facility for Multiple Exit Re-entry visa for family has been stopped as per revised policy. I recently requested the same from my company's GR department and they informed me.

If this is not the case and only my company's GR department may have stopped issuing this, is there any other reliable option to apply for this, e.g. visiting Jawazat. The MOI portal however is only showing option for issuing Single Exit Re-entry visa for family.

Thanks,

You may visit Jawazat (section#7) to get a Multiple exit re-rentry visas for your families. One condition: You (as their sponsor) must already have a similar multiple exit re-rentry visa endorsed on your passport.

Hi!

Since you are the sponsor for your family I think you have the right to issue multiple exit re-entry visa for your family members.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Will visit Jawazaat and ask the details. From the MOI portal, it seems only single exit re-entry visa can be issued.

shellcrack wrote:

Will visit Jawazaat and ask the details. From the MOI portal, it seems only single exit re-entry visa can be issued.

Yes, using the MOI portal you can get a single exit re-entry visa. Multiple from
Jawazat only.

The company HR departments use another system called Muqeem. But from there as well, multiple ERE cant be processed.

shellcrack wrote:

hello sir i am an expat from saudi arabia currently staying here in the philippines i lost my final exit clearance in the airport and as of now my agency is requiring me to submit my final exit clearance in order for them to process my papers. someone told me that only the jawazat have access fo the final exit clearance and my previous employer, with all due respect sir could you  please help me to obtain a copy of my final exit clearance in jawazat. please tell me if you are available and i will send to you my iqama and passport number just tell me where to send it sir. i desperately need it to came back to saudi arabia to work again and help my parents in their financial needs. i know you have a big heart so please help me sir, thank you