Regarding Saudi visa concerns

Hi I got an offer as a safety enginer in on of the leading company in saudi arabia.. As I don't have attestation on my certificates I proceeded medicals as labour
Will that be a problem once I reach there
Please let me know regarding this

Hello RAJEEV123,

If you are planning to work in Saudi Arabia, it's good to do some research first and respect the formalities.

I invite you to read the two following articles in the Living in Saudi Arabia guide.

- Visas in Saudi Arabia

- Iqama visa in Saudi Arabia.

Best of luck,
Bhavna  ;)

hello
thanks for ur reply, but i didn't get answer what i am looking for let me xplain u again it will be very kind if u reply for my concern ,I recently got a job offer as a safety engineer in on of the construction company in dhammam.. AS MY CERTIFICATES ARE NOT ATTESTED BY THE MINISTRY MY AGENT SAID TO GO FOR MEDICALS AS LABOUR AND U WILL GET YOUR OFFER AS A ENGINEER.. WILL THAT BE A PROBLEM IN FUTURE OR ITS FINE??? AWAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

it will be a problem if wish to bring your family here as labour professional , u cnt get ur family better come on same visa as ur profession

Hi!

From my previous experience it's not a big problem, you can come and modify your occupation tittle, if you are planning to bring your family with a permanent visa, you  may face problem however everything in this country could be solved.

Best Regards,

Ahmed

Thanks for your reply and suggestsion
But I am a bachelor coming to be get married it takes around 6yrs
So as bachelor will that be ok or there will be problems
Can u please elaborate the problems I face
Thanks again

Thanks for your suggestsions i am a bachelor and no thoughts to be bring family or get married these days :)

You are most welcome friend!

Welcome in Saudi Arabia in advance :)

Thanku very much brother :)

How many days are required for saudi employment visa endorsement in saudi consulate mumbai?

The usual number of days for Saudi Embassy in Mumbai to stamp your visa after submission is 3 to 5 days.
***Submission for Visa Stamping comes after all pre-required procedures are ok. (e.g. Attestation of Degree, Passed the Medical Test, etc.)

There's no fixed number of days for this !! If you are lucky enough then within a week, else you need my Good luck !!

my visa got stamped for saudi arabia but the visa is only for 90days will they extend my visa after reaching or will that be a concern :|

@Rajeev - this visa is valid for 90 days from the day you land in Saudi and that's the time frame (90 days) your IQAMA should be ready for you and then there's no use of this visa. But Incase you don't get your IQAMA within this duration then you have to go back to your country, else you would be treated as illegal immigrant !!

thanku for your repy brother

After getting the visa endorsement, how many days are required for air tickets

My agent has given me the visa & he told that he would mail me the tickets through email after he got it from the concerned company.

Should i trust him in such a situation?
By the way consultancy is a good one & told me to trust them & they will definitely mail me the tickets

Suggest if any

You may believe him if visa is proper  .Company may delay ticket for some reason like where to accomdate you ..office .. stay ,job responsibility ,  project

hello i got conformed my ticket to saudi next sunday but my has a spell mistake in that like my name is rajeev reddy but spelled as raji reddy will that be a probem or is that ok?

Who made the spelling mistakes? What company? The government?

oman airlines i donno exacty may be the agent or the airlines

I think Security itself won't allow you at the airport.... Airline won't allow when there is a spelling mistake in second name (like instead of Reddy if there is Redy) they don't allow you to check in.

In this case you have issue with your First Name... better check with your agent/company to cancel and re-book the ticket.... then it will be a smooth check-in for you....  :)

thanks for your reply brother
my agent is saying that it will be rectified and he will br getting it done  soon( air ticket miss spell rajeev reddy instead it came as raji reddy). well in that case how many days it takes for rectification, i have flight on 5th july..
thanku

Adjust won't be possible..... they have to cancel and re-book.    It won't take more than 30 mins if they don't mind cancellation charges....