Potentially relocating to Kuwait City between June & August 2016

Currently in US, spent 3.5 yrs in Jeddah, KSA. Potentially, we will be relocating to Kuwait City between June & August 2016 to manage a contract there for 3-5 yrs. We are interested in getting some first hand perspective regarding life in Kuwait, Kuwait City in particular; cost of living, areas to focus on for housing (Westerner with ME experience), recommendations on schools for our two children; etc. We worked/lived in KSA from 1995-2002.  In Jeddah, we lived on a on a Westerners compound.  I have continued to run/manage programs in the middle-east since 2005; we are very familiar with the culture. I am currently running/managing programs in Bahrain and Jordan.  Seeking first hand perspective regarding life in Kuwait, from a Westerners perspective.

Thank you.
Glenn

hi gvansickle1,

You are the most welcomed on Expat.com  :)

So as to have an overview of the aspects of Kuwait you are searching for, you can browse through the forum categories on the right hand site of the webpage.

You will surely find some useful informations by running through the threads as expats on the Kuwait forum do have the same questions about cost of living, schools, housing and so on.

Best of luck,
Bhavna  ;)

Where u will stay in Kuwait???