Rock Drummer Seeks Musicians

I'm moving to the Philippines soon and would like to hook up with a house band situation for my entertainment more than for living income. I am retired and just want to stay busy doing something productive other than chasing beautiful women on the beach and drinking... I've been on Metal Blade Records back in the 1980-90's and am open to playing all Bonzo Bros Drums that has my bio and my last album recorded that you can download. Looking forward to hearing from anyone - friend, fan, Filipino or ?? Have a great day! ~ Bonzo

Hi,
Where are you based now?

jeets

have ever been in philippines before?  im rock/metal guitarist/songwriter       currently living in manila ..we could change some words

No, never been to Philippines as of now, I am in India, we are working with US based MNC dealing in communication Technology products, which we are planning to launch in Philippines...

it became little misunderstanding,my meaning was reply KrzyBikr ,my fault ,sorry

mc81 wrote:

have ever been in philippines before?  im rock/metal guitarist/songwriter       currently living in manila ..we could change some words

No. Never been to the Philippines before! Just retired and still undecided what area to plant my a** in..?? I thought Cebu City after watching a few YouTube videos and seeing the fantastic views there!! (And the scenery wasn't bad either... WHOAH!!) hahahaha

I'm looking to be the Philippines version of Van Halen or..?? Heavy it up with some Black Sabbath and a twist of Led Zeppelin for nostalgic flavor ~ know what I'm saying..?? Fun loving, wild women chasing, good times and fun in the sun type rock and roll... "I WONDER WHAT THE TEACHER'S GONNA LOOK LIKE THIS YEAR..?? I BROUGHT MY PENCIL ~ GIMME SOMETHIN' TO WRITE ON!!"

The hood ornament is for seeing where you're going ~ but the rear view mirror is for seeing how good you looked getting there!! hahahaha
~ Diamond David Lee Roth

This is the set I'm bringing to the Philippines:
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/hardrockdrumr/CoolestRolandTd-20SX1.jpg

These are the alternatives!! haha Chicks dig 'em - CLUBS hate 'em - Drummers wanna have one like 'em!!

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/hardrockdrumr/Metal-1-1.jpg

Where is the best rock music scene happening because that's where I wanna go!!

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/hardrockdrumr/Tom%207.jpg

KrzyBikr wrote:

I'm moving to the Philippines soon and would like to hook up with a house band situation for my entertainment more than for living income. I am retired and just want to stay busy doing something productive other than chasing beautiful women on the beach and drinking... I've been on Metal Blade Records back in the 1980-90's and am open to playing all types of rock!! Beatles to Black Sabbath but Led Zeppelin or Deep Purple is my specialty. I have a website Bonzo Bros Drums that has my bio and my last album recorded that you can download. Looking forward to hearing from anyone - friend, fan, Filipino or ?? Have a great day! ~ Bonzo

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg69/hardrockdrumr/Tom%207.jpg

Bonzo Goes to Bitburg!!!  You've got to pick up the pieces, C'mon sort your trash!  You better pull yourself back together, Maybe you've got too much cash...!

I know it's not about you but Reagan... Hahaha!

Anyway, if you are here now, I've got a Fête de la musique gig coming up with jam session.

See you next time!

i can play the Triangle!  but the Cowbell is my specialty..
Seriously.. i play ukelele and the hang drum (pan drum)
too bad your far from me.. im on camiguin island and there are no musicians here
good luck and have fun here in the Philippines

OMG!! Dude, I just now got this! Sorry! I saw your reply a long time ago but the Ramones lyrics didn't click until I was checking in today and read it again! hahaha... Well... I went to Manila in December for a vacation/Happy Birthday to me kind of a thing and checked the place out and now... Packing, selling, storing and preparing some stuff for shipping when I can send for it and I'm taking the full plunge into "Life As An Expat"... I haven't completely decided between Manila or Cebu as my final destination yet so it will probably come down to where I can get the coolest pad for the best price!! Want a BEACH HOUSE so bad... Scuba diving, surfing, bonfires on the beach with the band jammin' some Van Halen tunes... Life can't get much better than that... Not on my budget anyway!! LOL Hope to rock out with you one day and tip a few cold ones... Late!  :cool:

My brain is hanging upside down I need something to slow me down...

hello bonzo cyril known as mr cy, im musician and song writer here in the philippine. at this precise time ,im collaborating with a pilippino artist 'ron antonio' you can even check him in social media. we just release and english opm album intittle ''zayaw pilipinas'' the concept is that we connect our original music for zumba activity and wiewing concert. we will luchn the album througth national tour in the philippine . the tour will start on march 6 2016. if you are aroun just join us to have an idea about how the show biz is going on here in the philippine. we can even collaborate together for further project. have a nice day.   MR CY.

hello bonzo cyril known as mr cy, im musician and song writer here in the philippine. at this precise time ,im collaborating with a pilippino artist 'ron antonio' you can even check him in social media. we just release and english opm album intittle ''zayaw pilipinas'' the concept is that we connect our original music for zumba activity and wiewing concert. we will luchn the album througth national tour in the philippine . the tour will start on march 6 2016. if you are aroun just join us to have an idea about how the show biz is going on here in the philippine. we can even collaborate together for further project. have a nice day.   MR CY.

I'm a musician from Nevada..my wife is from Cebu..we got a place in the south where the beaches are and Kawasan falls. Email me ...***

Tony

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security