Moving to Al-Ahsa

Hi...

I am due to be moving to Al-ahsa next week, god willingly..

Anyone who can tell me a little more about the city- best places to shop, eat and things to do? I know it's nearby Dammam, so I will try that on weekends. Exactly how far by taxi and costs of taxis?

Any females that are currently living there if you are interested in going out and meeting up, please privately message me.

Thanks

Hi Lilly!

Welcome to Al-ahsa in advance

Actually I lived there for almost one year, the city is very simple and not crowded like Riyadh, Jeddah or Dammam, it is divided into two big area " Hofuf" and "Mubarz".

Unfortunately for entertainment you only have one destination which is Al-ahsa Mall, it is the biggest place to do shopping and for kids to play and have fun, however as you mentioned "Dammam & Khobar" should be your destination in weekends since the life style is completely  different, it's about 140 Km distance between Al-hasa and Dammam and I am considering this distance not a problem since I regularly travel once a week and go bake to khobar in the same day.

The cost of taxis 150 S.R as an average cost shall be fair enough for one way trip.

For any further inquires do not hesitate to ask me

Best Regards,

Ahmed

Thank you so much! 25January

Places to eat for females? I heard its conservative, but I assume there are a few places for females?

I will try that mall.. Google others!

Thanks