House for sale or rent, in Kosamui :)

I have my house for sale or rent,location of house is in Chaweng,Koh Samui,Thailand.Contact no. ************Angeline or further information ,mail me to ************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Angeline30, I would like more information & some pictures of your home, we live in Nonthburi in a condo, we are retired from the US, my wife is Thai, however she has been in the US for 35 years. We are looking for a long term rental, some place Quiet from the noise of the City. Thanks. Patrick

Hi sir,

Surely, I will send some pictures of my house and very quiet place here called moobaan Chaweng Village. It's in Kosamui Island , south
Part of Thailand. I need your email to send pictures of the house. Can you MAIL me or SMS; me your email  I'd ?

Thanks
Angeline

Hi angeline30,

This is to inform you that the forum isn't the right place to post housing offers.

Therefore, i invite you to post in the Housing in Thailand section and to choose the category that suits you the best.

I also invite you to read the Thailand forum code of conduct for more information.

Thanks for your understanding,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed