2 weeks in Agadir

Hello, eveyone
I will be in Agadir this summer,  would like to meet some English speakers there, i have a couple of questions:

1,  i need a place to stay while i am there, close to town center and transportation, any suggestions on location and price

2, are there any mosquitos ?  Any sprays i need to bring with mea. The reason is that i am hypersensitive to mosquito bits, i get a big hive with mosquito bite. 

3, any soecial vacicine i need or medication i should get before comming to Morocco?

Many thanks

Hello Morocca :)

You may check out some professional contact infos in our business directory to find a place to stay :

> Tourism in Agadir

Regards
Kenjee

Hello 
About place to stay, it will not  be a problem, you can find appartments or houses furnished  between 25 and 50 euros per/day,so it;s not expensive at all
About flies, mosquitos, as much as you clean your table when you eat.. to be clean,. you will not have any problem at al, nno non there is no flies !
Great trip.
Best regards

Many thanks,
Do you have a place to recommend, i would like somewhere within walking distance to the sea and close to transportation .
Do you know the best transportation from Cas to Agadir? My flight will land in Casa first.

hi, you could try airbnb.com as I have just rented in marrakech thru them but they have places in agadir as well
good luck

Hello,
A place,  there is many places to stay not far than the sea, for exampl Talborjt( old and new one ), Charaf, Soanaba, .. youc an googl it and you wi discover places around... most of hotels are front the sea ..!
From casa to Agadir, the best bus companies are CTM or Supratours, avoid others ( advice)
Best regards.

Thank you