Zejtun & Xghajra does anyone know or live in these area's

Just doing some research and the type of house I'd like to buy seem to be in these areas and would like to know what there like and if there are good schools near by,
Many thanks for your any replys,
Natalie

Make sure you don't end up too close to the sewage treatment plant (located east of Xghajra).

Thank you danex2, I didn't know that was there. Off my search list hahaha

Hi Natalie,

I have a house in Zejtun....and I loved it! (now living in Portugal).  Zejtun is a small village not close at all to the sewage plant.  In the centre, the village life is fascinating, the old ladies selling flowers in the old pushchairs, the village square with the banks and shops around it, the weekly market on Wednesdays, the fish seller next to the school, and a lot of friendly people.

It depends on what school you are looking for.  I used to send my 2 year old to the private nursery at the nuns (Chapel of the Holy Spirit) and I loved them.  There are public and catholic schools for older children, but I don't think there are any private schools in Zejtun- the nearest would be St. Edward's College in Cottonera which is quite near.

This might also help:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_schools_in_Malta

Thank you for your reply. We have decided on Gozo. I'm visiting the school in February, fingers crossed all goes well

Gozo is lovely too.  Good luck!