Mayfair hospital- Anybody knows about? It is a Scam?

Did any body knows Mayfair hospital or received a job appointment from it, I want to know is it a scam appointment

Hello lobnakamel and welcome on board Expat.com

Did you try to make a google search? Either about the job or about the email sending you the jobs proposal?

In most cases, when its too good to be true, it is usually a scam.

If you do find the hospital, make sure to contact them through their official website to check out their email address.

Sometimes scammers uses another email address but gives correct website address.

wish you luck

Kenjee

Thanx for your reply ,I found the hospital site by googling , and I sent an email through the site waiting for reply,

Did you find more information about the employment letter

i have received the same letter of appointment,the travel agency has asked for a sum of $1550 to be sent via western union to an individual for visa process,How far is this true or a scam?

I received the same offer of employment - and a request to pay KLAY agency thousands of euros for a visa. I have searched the internet and found details of their website created 59 days ago...:

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-websit … spital.net

It seems to me to be a scam - out of Nigeria....  There are no photos of the Mayfair hospital...  I will not be sending any money and have reported this to Linkedin where I saw the 'call for CVs' and to the UAE embassy for them to investigate.

i received the same.a man of thick african accent calls to confirm these are the names which western union funds are supposed to be sent i have proof of email to :
FIRST NAME: JESSICA
MIDDLE NAME:KUMAFAN
LAST NAME:  BASHI
ID NUMBER: 506403283
the "agent" uses this number to call : +97126660899

Guys any Job offer from Mayfair hotel, hospital, Restaurant and the like are Scams. Do not even reply to it. Had an experience with such job posts way back in 2013. They will eventually ask you to send  money to them so they secure your visa and other stuff.

the caller emailed me even id number and names to western union cash to lady name: Jessica with her i.d number.the accent is thick distorted....i did not bother replying there after

Is this Mayfair hospital is a scam i received appoitment letter from mayfair hospital abu dhabi ?

read my earlier messages.yes its a scam the man will call you to western union him with name of Jessica with id numbers too.he sounds african from his thick african accent speaks heavy and slowly typical conman!

I would like to know if Mayfair is even a real hospital. I believe it is fake and is a scam. I almost lost a good amount of money. A friend I have never met but correspond with is suppose to be in this hospital and needed money for his account. I emailed the hospital, and the reply I received was not even proper English, but they wanted  yo give me instructions on how to send the money. I was almost scammed by someone I have been talking to for over one year. I do not believe this hospital exists, although the site shows photos, but none of doctors . It is a very blah page.  Anyone else think it does not exist or is a scam?

Mayfair  hoSpital doesn't  exist here in abu dhabi  city and employer will never ask you for money for Visa processing .As per labour  law ,Visa processing charges ,ticket ,insurance etc employer must  pay.

Arsheed, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Bless you. You have helped me tremendously.