Forum nerves - Here I go again

Hi, this is weird - you can put me in a room full of people and I would have no difficulty speaking; you can give me a company to manage and I wouldn't blink - yet put me onto this website and here I am with stage fright!  I have been in and out of this site as I have been in and out of Riyadh these past few months.  consequently I haven't been here long enough to build up any continuity with contacts; so I find myself starting all over (and it feels like a first day at school)!  Well, I am now here for the long haul; job in UK now finished; home now closed up and goods in storage; friends - all goodbyes said - so here I am in Riyadh with my husband, now my home base. 

Would love to make contact and be involved in meet-ups - the humour on this blog is wicked and the general interaction great; glad to see fools don't fair well here (just hope I won't be classed as one of them)!  Hoping to hear back :) Cheers Max

Welcome back Max and Ian. No doubt that you'll soon get into the swing of it.

Just sharpen your talons, as the Eagles delight in using them. (esp Nonz). The odd one is Allicat, of course she has claws.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Max, the only way to feel free of the shackles of Bedu life in the desert is to try and laugh the day through.

We try...

@jillndave - hey Dave meeeow!  I hope they won't need them, Iam a pussycat at heart myself!  Looking forward to it.
@musicman - thanx - after reading loanna's post and getting some news on our compound of a few sudden dis-engagements makes one ponder on life's curve balls - best get my bat out and practice my swing!

Thanx

kick boxing could be an asset...
esp with high heeled shoes

Hmmm, now that's an image - a talon sharpened, high heeled kick-boxer with a hell of a swing! :P

you must have a warning sign displayed in fairness to the other party

jillndave wrote:

The odd one is Allicat, of course she has claws.

ODD?  :mad:

I resemble that remark!!! lol

jillndave wrote:

Welcome back Max and Ian. No doubt that you'll soon get into the swing of it.

Just sharpen your talons, as the Eagles delight in using them. (esp Nonz). The odd one is Allicat, of course she has claws.

Errrrr......dont worry i have shaped my talons in a way that its never gonna hurt anyone (So brutally)...I prefer to keep it sharply pointed so it just penetrated so softly and kill at once

You see,less pain :rolleyes:

i repeat, theres no pleasure without pain, remember the romance of the monkey and the porcupine?

But we digress (as usual!).

WELCOME BACK, Max & hubster!

Alliecat wrote:

But we digress (as usual!).

WELCOME BACK, Max & hubster!

Hey Allircat, thank you Mx

Hi Max, I guess welcome back is in order!  So glad you're here to join in the fun.

CAF wrote:

Hi Max, I guess welcome back is in order!  So glad you're here to join in the fun.

Hey thanks CAF, its good to be back and the welcome has been great :)

Hi!
Welcome back, I'm fairly new too and still fumbling around but this forum is great! Lots of meetups and T-parties by the sounds of it :)

zara777 wrote:

Hi!
Welcome back, I'm fairly new too and still fumbling around but this forum is great! Lots of meetups and T-parties by the sounds of it :)

Zara,u might be newer but as i can see u r having good fun and fairly involved in most of the posts.......Be there and i bet u will like it even more:)

nonz wrote:
zara777 wrote:

Hi!

Zara,u might be newer but as i can see u r having good fun and fairly involved in most of the posts.......Be there and i bet u will like it even more:)

Thanks nonz,
The humour on this forum is great, it's tiring just trying to keep up with it all :)

OOOoooooooo........:rolleyes:

nonz wrote:

OOOoooooooo........:rolleyes:

:whistle:

Dont worry, Zara, we were all once new, too
Now look at us in our Puddy Tat suits, Barrels and Mankini's?