Odd jobs....

Hi folks, If anybody needs any odd jobs doing in the St Julians, St Pauls vacinity, anything from painting to gardening etc, please feel free to get in touch. Any job considered....
Steve.

Hey... I'm not sure if I unterstood you right. I unterstood that you know haw or where to get a job in Malta. So I need a job but only a litte  for 3 weeks in October. I thought to apply in a hotel because I speak 4 languages and worked already in some areas in a hote. But if you know where I could work for the three weeks I would be very happy. It's really difficult to find a job abrad.So tell me please of you know something ...!

Try the website "Keep me posted". They have lots of jobs.steve.

Lenusja wrote:

Hey... I'm not sure if I unterstood you right. I unterstood that you know haw or where to get a job in Malta. So I need a job but only a litte  for 3 weeks in October. I thought to apply in a hotel because I speak 4 languages and worked already in some areas in a hote. But if you know where I could work for the three weeks I would be very happy. It's really difficult to find a job abrad.So tell me please of you know something ...!

hey Lenusja,

Welcome to Expat.com.

You can browse the Malta Classifieds >Jobs section and post an ad there.

And it would be lovely if you could post your introduction in the Malta forum so Expat.com members in Malta can advise you.

Take care!

Haf

Odd jobs related to gardening and painting includes actually what kind of jobs? I would appreciate if you can enlist few of them.

(moderated: no free ads)