Visit Visa

Hi..Good day. .

can anyone inform me regarding visit visa extension,  my visit visa will end in ramdan first week so some guys told me there is no extension request will be accepted by saudi gove due to ramadan.

please clarify if there is anything true in this comment.

zaheersheyyu wrote:

Hi..Good day. .

can anyone inform me regarding visit visa extension,  my visit visa will end in ramdan first week so some guys told me there is no extension request will be accepted by saudi gove due to ramadan.

please clarify if there is anything true in this comment.

Visit visas are closed but no news for renewal may b they will not renew,you can try to renew online when minimum 7 days left in expiry.

DEAR
1ST OF ALL IF VISA EXTENSION FOR WIFE AND KIDS THEN YOU CAN EXTEND BUT FOR PARENTS YOU CAN'T EXTEND IT
U WILL EXTEND IN MOI ONLINE ACCOUNT"ABSHAR"
BEST LUCK

Dear Friend

Try to check the availability of extending visa period early to prepare your self if the process fail

Best Regards,

Ahmed

Oh so can I extend my.visa my visa will be expire in the first month of august... my husband is doing job here... I heard they don't extend visa during the period of Ramadan to hajj kindly reply

Hi!
Your husband shall revised Jawazat office 7 days before the expiry date for extending your visit visa duration,  the approval is not 100% guarantee