ALGERIAN DIVORCED WOMAN

DEAR ALL,
I AM ROHIT FROM INDIA.. LAST YEAR I MET ONE DIVORCED LADY ON FACEBOOK. SHE IS FROM ALGERIA. SHE IS HAVING TWO KIDS. SLOWLY SLOWLY WE FALL IN LOVE TO EACH OTHER. SHE IS HAVING PASSPORT & READY TO COME TO INDIA BUT HE EX-HUSBAND NOT SIGNING PASSPORT TO HER KIDS.... PLEASE GUYS PLEASE HELP ME TO BRING HER & KIDS TO INDIA... I PROMISE I WILL TAKE CARE OF HER MORE THAN ANY THING ELSE....PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO.. I AM VERY NURVIOUS..  PLEASE HELP ME

My first advice: please avoid using caps lock while typing.  It's consider as rude and on the same level as shouting.  It's not comfortable to read your post either.

Sorry to tell you this but if her ex husband isn't cooperative then the kids can't leave the country.
According to the Islamic law the women who wants to remarry,  lose her children to her ex husband or his family.

rohitpachisia wrote:

DEAR ALL,
I AM ROHIT FROM INDIA.. LAST YEAR I MET ONE DIVORCED LADY ON FACEBOOK. SHE IS FROM ALGERIA. SHE IS HAVING TWO KIDS. SLOWLY SLOWLY WE FALL IN LOVE TO EACH OTHER. SHE IS HAVING PASSPORT & READY TO COME TO INDIA BUT HE EX-HUSBAND NOT SIGNING PASSPORT TO HER KIDS.... PLEASE GUYS PLEASE HELP ME TO BRING HER & KIDS TO INDIA... I PROMISE I WILL TAKE CARE OF HER MORE THAN ANY THING ELSE....PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO.. I AM VERY NURVIOUS..  PLEASE HELP ME

Rohit is not usually a Muslim name. I'm guessing you're Sikh or Hindu. Are you Muslim? It matters as Muslim women (I'm assuming she is) can not marry non-Muslim men.

And please tell me you have met outside of facebook? Have you been to Algeria? Have you met her family? Have you got their approval. It sounds like you haven't. That should be the start before anything.

you are rihht primonna with your anwer

I agree as well...my English friend is going through a divorce here in dz and she has already lost her children to her Algerian husband although she is still living here...very sad...

The marriage to begin with, was likely a bad idea anyway, and divorce was probably inevitable, like many of these mixed marriages. Their failure rate is quite high.