Expiry of issued employment visa

I request you to please reply with your expert advise on my below condition and if possible, with details-

1.  An employment visa was issued on my name on 23 march 2015 from a local company in Oman.
I did not joined the company  and not entered oman  as i got a better offer from another company. My previous company had not send me a visa copy but confirmed it through email only. I have following queries regarding my circumstances.

a) what will be the expiry of my current visa?
b) I heard that if my previous employer collects my issued visa from royal oman police office, then the visa validity is increased to another 3 months, please confirm.
c) After expiry of my visa, do i still need some kind of release letter/ NOC from my previous employer in order to get another employment visa from another firm.
d) The issued employment visa will automatically expires after the expiry date or the employer has to cancel the same after expiry date. please confirm
e) Even after the expiry of my employment visa, can my previous employer have the power to extend my visa?
f) is it true that government of oman will ban me for another three months because i have wasted their one visa?

Please reply in detail if possible confirming that i will not face any difficulties after expiry of my visa. I am worried. please reply me asap.

Hi lalit6233,

Why can't you just read the other discussions of a similar nature as your queries which are available in the forum ?

Since answers to questions very similar to yours have already been provided in more detail elsewhere, I will only keep my comments brief :

a) what will be the expiry of my current visa? - 3 months.

b) I heard that if my previous employer collects my issued visa from royal oman police office, then the visa validity is increased to another 3 months, please confirm. - No.

c) After expiry of my visa, do i still need some kind of release letter/ NOC from my previous employer in order to get another employment visa from another firm. - May be, as your name will be already in the system. But can't say 'yes' or 'no'.

d) The issued employment visa will automatically expires after the expiry date or the employer has to cancel the same after expiry date. please confirm - It will automatically lapse and expire.

e) Even after the expiry of my employment visa, can my previous employer have the power to extend my visa? - No.

f) is it true that government of oman will ban me for another three months because i have wasted their one visa? - No.