Hello all

My name is Kosta, im from Greece, currently living in K.S.A. I have been amazed with the culture and way of life in Beirut and it has inspired me to look for a job there. Any hints anyone?
i would really appreciate any help given.

Holder of Bachelors in Business Administration. Working in a diplomatic circle for 7 years. Experienced in Public Relations and currently supervising the Administration Department at the Greek Embassy in Riyadh. Strong communication skills, 5 languages connaisseur. Marketing is my dream and want to realize it.

Hi Kosta! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) You might post an advert under Beirut classifieds job category.

Good luck
Christine

hey Christine :)

I'm glad I joined. I'm very optimistic :)

Thanks!

hey if u want visit

bayt.com great site

Welcome abroad!!
You seem more than qualified for a job here because its really hard to find a job in Beirut. I'm sure you will love the culture and traditions here because its similar to those of the meditteranean (Greece, Spain, France, Italy, etc.) and you will find many things in common with your hometown (Music, food, People, etc.) and people are very friendly and welcoming here. Good luck!! :)

Hope to hear from you soon,
Adella

Good luck!!! Welcome to Lebanon

I love lebanon ! Very NICE COUNTRY AND i HOPE TO COMEBACK AGAIN TO VISIT § AND MEET THE BEAUTY OF THE COUNTRY AND PEOPLE §
XOXO

Dina, please release your CapsLock key while posting messages in the forum. Thanks

ohhhh... how i wish i could go there too...

you are most welcome...