I need to be fluent in English

Can someone help me to speak in english fluently

I never been outside of my comfort zone, my life is sooo  boring and I am very eager to explore but my ever protective/strict parents just would not allow it without them in scene. In return, I am known to be the typical shy type girl who fidget when talking to people and whose parents can be called at all times if I mess up. And yes I am NBSB, but that another issue.

To make it worst, I face the most crucial part of my life, I am a fresh grad , who is actively looking for a job. I always pass the test, but end up being me during the interview. I hate it. It's like I am always running out of words.

I greatly appreciate any help.

get yourself enrolled to Niners!

Hi Dannei,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Hope that you're at ease here. ;)

Have a look at the Language classes in the Philippines under the classifieds section of the website if you want to improve your english.

Cheers,
Bhavna  :)

Hi. My name is John and I am an American who has lived here in Phils for 10 years. I work as an English teacher in Ortigas and have some of my own students I teach online at home.

First, we need to get your confidence up so you can feel comfortable about talking to anyone in English.
I have helped many Filipino people to reduce the accent an pronounce words more clearly. I have also written many resume's and cover letters as well as coaching for a job interview.

If you want to talk about it, please email me: [email protected] or add me on Skype: golden.gateway

or just txt me: 09998314314

This is my as on this board:
https://www.expat.com/en/classified/asi … cisco.html

Look forwarf to hearing from you.
John

Hi !
   I took note of your interests and need of a polished english fluency and a bit of confidence. You are facing what a majority of young grads face after getting out of university.  I can help and have
quite a few years as a counselor, licensed clinical psychologist and certified english teacher.
   If you managed to get a university or college degree....you can get the job that you want.

Have Skill Set, Will Travel

Janesh PhD
( 30 years clinical experience in California )

skype me, we can chat iavs.mike.