Any Pakistani Expats in Austria - please add me

Hi all,

I am Samuel from Lahore looking for Pakistani Expats in Austria. I am interested in coming to Austria on Job Seeker Visa. Please introduce and add me.

Thank you!

Hi Samuel
                     I am farrukh from lahore and have applied job seeker visa for austria. Whats your status whether you applied or not. Moreover we are travelling in same boat so we can share with each other about documentation requirement for job seeker visa. Have u consulted any consultant or applied at own.
Farrukh

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your phone number in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Farrukh,

How are you? Yes I was planning to Austria but I did some research. People say that one must be very highly qualified like PhD and be fluent in German. Only then you can have a chance of survival over there. So I'm giving it a second thought now. What about you? tc

Hi Samuel
                 I dont agree with u. check the official website of austria Highly Qualified Worker is who gains 4 year education in University level entitled for 20 points. Any Master degree holder is eligible for gaining 20 points. job seeker visa is point based who gains minimum 70 points out of 100 qualify for job seeker visa. Moreover German language is not required. if you provide certificate of english language regard last degree was in english, the embassy accept it as english language proficiency and give u 10 points. i am MBA and also did ielts.
Farrukh

Asslalm o Alikum furrakh bhai
Mein mphil ker reha hn aur msc sociology and bba hons b kia ha i m very interested to go austria on work visa please guide me or u can whatsapp or call me too 0331 7701301

Sheryking wrote:

Asslalm o Alikum furrakh bhai
Mein mphil ker reha hn aur msc sociology and bba hons b kia ha i m very interested to go austria on work visa please guide me or u can whatsapp or call me

Please post in English only, and don't post contact info on the forum.  Both points are mentioned in the Austria Forum Code of Conduct. Please take a moment and read it.

Thanks
Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team