Language Exchange

Hi Everyone! I'd really like to learn your language (Vietnamese) and would like to meet people that are willing to help a clueless foreigner out. In exchange, I'll help you improve your English. I live in the Go Vap district and am just looking for a few people to meet up with whenever our schedules allow. Help me out with my pronunciation, teach me some new word, sentences and anything else you think would be useful. PM me if you are interested.

Welcome on board  :cheers:

You can check out the classifieds in the green banner above the page for language exchange.

Good luck!

Hello
I want to help you but you are staying so far from my place. I am living in Bien Hoa City, about 1hour by car driving. Tell me if you are willing to come here for language exchange purpose.
Have a nice weekend.
Rosa.

Hi Hazard,

Welcome to Vietnam. It's wonderful to hear that you wish want to learn Vietnamese. I'm willing to teach you our language. I also want to practise my English skill with you. Please reply if you're interested with me.
P/s: I live in Binh Thanh District.

Cheer,
Linh

I am living in Bình Thạnh district. my skype is *** or via  ***. I am looking for your message. good day.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.

Hi Firehazard,

I'm Nga. I just left off work to focus on learning English. So I think I have many times to exchange languages with you. I'm living in Phu Nhuan Dist, near your home.
Pls contact me if you want. My email is**
Thanks,
Nga

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Hi, i am living in Binh Tan dist,near Go Vap dist.i work in the afternoon. If you have any problem, or need a friend to talk simple Vietnamese sentences, i can spend my free time for you in the morning. Some people help some one to get money or property...but i dont like that. I help you to get what you need that means you help me. Nice to make friend with you.Rosy

hi, i'm Nhan and wanna be a friend of you  :) i'm very pleased to show you a beauty of HCMC  :D contact me if you want   Welcome to Viet Nam!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

hello! I will be arriving in VN on the 22nd! It's my first time there so I don't know anyone at all. I do want to learn some basic Vietnamese sentences but I am more interested in learning the culture and to have some look around in the city! I also like to have new friends! Please message me with your number and I will contact you when I arrive in VN. I'll probably stay in District 7 :) Thank you

Hello there,
I would like to Exchange language with you. I work near the air port during the day. almost free at night time til 10.
If you wanna learn Vietnamese, just let me know..
My Skype name is: lahu.nguyen129. Contact me.
Have a nice day! ^^

Hi, Iam Kelly

I am glad to hear that you want to study our language. It seems to make me happy if we can swap language together. Please send me your contact so that we can arrange our schedule to meet and enjoy coffee :)

Hi everybody,

For language exchange, please note that you should post in the appropriate section > Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City .

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed