Where are the malls in Riyadh?

Hi guys what are the malls in Riyadh ty :/

Hello there and welcome to expat-blog  :)

I created a new topic from your thread on the Riyadh forum.

You may look for shopping malls and stores in the directory section of the website under Shopping in Riyadh.

Regards,
Bhavna

All over the place, in exit9  exit 10, exit13, exit 16, exit 5.

Hyper Panda, IKEA, Carrefour, Danube., Garanada mall, Othaim Mall.

Try searching it by Google Maps. You'll see which one is near by.

I am sorry I have to laugh as I swear there is a mall (large or small) every 2km in Jeddah. I would think Riyadh is the same :)   & I am not including the souqs

They're very well-hidden. You have to know the right people, be discrete when asking, use the 'special' handshake and then you might - just might - be allowed to see an example of the reclusive Riyadh Mall if the moon is rising in Aquarius, it isn't a weekday and your name's not Geoff. Good luck.

LOL, in every nook and corner ;)

Full Monty wrote:

They're very well-hidden. You have to know the right people, be discrete when asking, use the 'special' handshake and then you might - just might - be allowed to see an example of the reclusive Riyadh Mall if the moon is rising in Aquarius, it isn't a weekday and your name's not Geoff. Good luck.

lol!

what are the malls in riyadh?

there is a mall for women.

there is a mall for mixed groups.

there is a small mall, big mall

there is a mall only for clothing.

there is a mall for food and groceries.

different malls every where. you will see these once you drive out from your house.

best thread!

I'm from Jeddah and I know a few malls, like the two malls next to each other on King Abdulaziz street....like WTF we r not in KL.

Where are malls in Riyadh? Dude are you living in 2000s? Go out and you will find mall on your left, mall on your right, malls next to each other, go to Faisliah tower, Kingdom tower, Riyadh is the city of malls...

The best malls in Riyadh for me, would be: Kingdom Tower, Al-Fasailah Mall/Tower, Riyadh Gallery, Centria Mall... For shopping, eating etc.

Centria is really expensive but worth the buy!

Good luck

@Lilly89 - Where's the Centria Mall, can you pls share the coordinates ?

Thanks

@Marriem88... I don't live in Riyadh, I just go for weekends, or I  visit occasionally.

I just tell the taxi to take me.. It's really stunning, exclusive and elite! Think runway fashion and you will it there! There's a nice Asian restaurant, Noodle house, if you in to that!

It's not far from Kingdom Tower Mall..costed me like 25 SR for a 20-30 minute drive.

Good luck!!

Thanks for the info @ Lilly89 :)

Lilly89 wrote:

@Marriem88... I don't live in Riyadh, I just go for weekends, or I  visit occasionally.

I just tell the taxi to take me.. It's really stunning, exclusive and elite! Think runway fashion and you will it there! There's a nice Asian restaurant, Noodle house, if you in to that!

It's not far from Kingdom Tower Mall..costed me like 25 SR for a 20-30 minute drive.

Good luck!!

u go to Riyadh for weekends ? I need to experience that!

@hamudi

Well if you lived where I do, you will understand why I go to Riyadh.. Honestly there's nothing wrong with Riyadh, shopping, dining, socializing... Entertainment and activities are the only thing missing..

I live in Hail city lol...

Lilly89 wrote:

@hamudi

Well if you lived where I do, you will understand why I go to Riyadh.. Honestly there's nothing wrong with Riyadh, shopping, dining, socializing... Entertainment and activities are the only thing missing..

I live in Hail city lol...

I figured that haha...yea fashion lives in Rio, ...all we have is Red Sea, Mall of Arabia and maybe stars avenue....heard they opened up a new place called boulevard . . . centrina of Jeddah

I haven't tried Jeddah.. But I will soon.. Thanks I will keep those malls in mind!!

Lots of em in riyadh  jus google it

https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/Ce … 8d!6m1!1e1