Any information on living in Hamrun

Hi,
Dose anyone know this area and if so what do you think of it, any information will be appricated,
Natalie

Hi Natalie,
We live in Hamrun its not too bad.
Lots of shops and banks the high street provides you with things you need in every day life.
In my opinion its not the prettiest area  also not very multi cultural quite traditional maltese area.
If you have kids you will find it handy with lots of schools and childcare facilities.

Thank you amej,
I'm looking at Maria Regina girls for my daughter and also the style of house we want to buy seem to be in abundance in this area. I like that it is a traditional Maltese area. Is it very busy with tourists also congestion when driving. I will be coming over next year to veiw schools and areas but a short visit is nothing compared to any information you can give me on the way of life in this area. Do you wish you were in another area or are you happy there,
Natalie

Hi, I realise you posted your question about living in Hamrun a few years ago but I was wondering if you ended up living there and if you did how you are finding it? I found a beautiful townhouse for sale there and am wondering on the area. I am British and my husband Maltese we have just moved here so he is unfamiliar with Malta. I am also pregnant so wondering on schools in the area.

Even with your husband being Maltese it is always advisable to rent in an area first before buying in case it does not suit you.