About my offer as general practitioner in qatar

hi..
i am dr.pankaj mbbs doctor from indiai am new to gorup . just got offer from ministry of health qatar as general practitioner in doha qatar. they offered me 12000QR as basic salary +free furnished accomodation+school fee reimburment+food& conveyence allowance+medical benifit+to & fro air tickets with end of service benefits i am planning to move with my wife & 2 children both school going. so iwant to know how is offer.i want to save atleast INR 160000/MONTH so is it possible with offer. is it good offer? as i don't have any one in qatar i am seeking any of yours help.

Thats great. Welcome to Qatar...good Offer ,, Superb life .Enjoy :)

thanx....so..it is good offer..

so saving is possible with that?

hi..
may i know how much will be approx. expenditure in my case...

@ rajputpp > You may want to have a look at this topic : Cost of living - 2015.

Some members have shared more information on the daily and current expenses, this might help you to get an insight on whether you will be able to save money or not with the salary that has been proposed to you. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

ok

Company provides family accommodation or not?

tes fully furnished family accomodation

yes

The offer is good, especially if they pay for housing, schooling and transport. However saving 9,00 QAR out of a 12,000 QAR a month maybe tight but possible. It will all depends on your spending habits.

Hi.Life is expensive in Qatar and they r not paying u well .Now convert the money in Indian rupee and see how much more u r getting.U need to save a lot and make sacrifices to save.gud luck,

Hi, is that 12,000 a month? This is very low.

Hi Doc.Im sory I didnt see al the offer you are getting.getting. In fact its a  very gud package with all the additional offers.Take it and be ready to go there.there. Gud luck.Nadira