Appointment letter & detail contract

Hello everyone,
initally my employer has sent me a offer letter to my mail and they has informed me that they had recieve my labour clearance but they didn't send it to me according to them it is in Arabic language and I don't required it and now they has sent me a visa on my mail . And I ask them that I can join them on 15 june.
But when I am saying to send me my appointment letter and and detail contract , they are saying you will get these once you will reach to muscat.
Anyone having idea why they are not sharing it to me now.
Please help....

Hi sandeepmala,

You, as a candidate, have nothing to do with the Labour Clearance. It is your employer's headache.

And you, as the candidate, have everything to do with your employment contract and appointment letter.

Without reading, understanding and agreeing to the terms of your employment, you should not even think of boarding the flight to Muscat.

When your employer is shying away from sharing with you these mandatory documents, it reeks of something sinister and shady.

Better be warned and watch your back. What your employer is saying is unacceptable. Once you land here you will be at your employer's mercy. And your options will be very limited. Don't get cornered.

If everything is fair and frank, why is your employer not sending you their official appointment letter, detailing the job descriptions stated clearly and in black and white ?

I suspect your employer is not sharing it with you until you land here, because obviously their intentions are not honorable.

Better watch out.

Dear Sumitran ,

Thanks a lot for replying me.

Hello Everyone,
I just received an offer for an Assistant Professor position in Ibra, Oman. The offer looks low to me and wonder if anyone can guide me about how much on average an AP in engineering makes in Oman? Thank you!

Hi, Can you please Mention your package, Qualifications,Exp etc.,?