Looking for sewing machine

Hi!
Can you please advise where I can get used sewing machine in hcmc? Or probably you have one that you would like to get rid of, I'll be happy to buy it.
Rg,
Marina

Dear Marina,

I had one used sewing machine. Actually I bought it with the plan will join in cut and sew course but I'm too busy. So far I haven't used it yet. Please pm to me if you still want to buy.

Thanks!

Thread resurrection time.... I'd like to buy a sewing machine, preferably a Singer sewing machine. Does anyone have any clue as to where I can get one?

Granted  :)
Singer is good machine.
Nguyen Kim do not have Singer but Brother
Or
You can order online from Lazada

Thanks indeed charmavietnam! You are always a good source of information. Thank you again.

Matt

Hi,

I have a singer machine, if you like, pls inbox me, i will send you a photo.

Have a nice weekend
Lanh

Kitty Lanh wrote:

Hi,

I have a singer machine, if you like, pls inbox me, i will send you a photo.

Have a nice weekend
Lanh

For some reason there is no PM button when I check your profile. I have added you to my friends list in the hope that it will appear when you accept.

Matt

The member has to post a certain number of times to be able to use the PM system.

ah

eodmatt wrote:

ah

Matt she's posted 12 times, more than enough, I think she disabled her PM service when she set her account up.

ok thanks. hopefully she'll see my response.

I dont know how i can do so that you can PM. I have accepted you as friend in my list

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Do not share contact infos on the forum. Click on the avatar of the member and choose ' Send Message' to privately send contact infos.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Kitty hover your mouse over your avatar and in the drop box click on "privacy" scroll down till you get to "Select privacy settings and tools for the forum" were it says "Enable private messages system" change the settings to "public" and you should be ok.

Rick

Thanks Rick, I was struggling there too  :cheers:

My wife would like to buy a used sewing machine here in HCMC if someone has one for sale....please contact me.

thanks

Did anyone get to buy a sewing machine? If so, where and how much? Also, does anyone know here what's a good sewing machine to buy to make tote bags or for sewing canvas bags?

Thanks
Jed

Informative Thread.

I got my daughter a best sewing machine from this guide

gailforcew wrote:

I got my daughter a best sewing machine from this guide

Awesome guide! Now, i just need to know where to buy sewing machines in HCMC!  ;)