Company giving heavy driver visa instead of some professional visa

I need an assistance from all of you. I have recently got an offer from Qatar.

They recruited me for QA position and now they are offering me a heavy vehicle driver visa. When i approached the compnay they are saying these are the only visa available for indian national.

Can i accpet it or not?

What would be the impacts of working in qatar under this visa

Please suggest

Don't accept such visa you will seriously land in trouble. And the visa is not transferable from heavy driver to professional visa.

Thanks Wilson for your valuable suggestion.

U said I will land in trouble .I need to know what trouble I will face could you please mention few?

Just for clarification

If the immigration inspect and see your resident permit says heavy driver but you work something different. Deportation with 5 years ban. And if you come on any project visa with a good professional, the project visa as per Qatar project values for maximum 2-3 years after then you need to transfer your sponsorship to any local company. The ministry will not renew the project visa for more than 3 years.

Thanks a lot Wilson for a brief clarification.

Plz don't mind i have few queries.                            I got one more offer offer from company Al Jaber   & makhlouf,doha .do you have any idea about this company.

They offered me 9000 qr. Package includes
accommodation and transport.is that good package for bachelor?

Yearly vacation and 21 days paid leave yearly

Can I get a decent accommodation for 2500qr?

Al Jaber & makhlouf leads projects in qatar and a contract company. 9000 Qatari riyals is not much enough once you have family. As per MOI minimum salary to bring the family is 10000 Qatari riyals. Better negotiate

Hi Wilson,

I need a clarification.

I got work visa from Qatar from one company and I am supposed to join on August 15.

Now I got offer from other company in qatar.
Can I accept the offer?