Sufficient salary 5800 rm

This is nandam, i got one offer in KL, Warehouse department in WRP asia pacific company.
5800 rm monthly salary is sufficient for living in KL for single, my family is staying in INDIA.
company is provide visa, free tickets , yearly once up and down tickets and bachelor accommodation with  transport.
Food is my own.
How much amount we saving every month?

That's a decent salary considering your lifestyle is not like that of a party animal. You should be able to do just fine and still save!

Yes.. should be more than enough... should be able to save rm2k and above if you dont waste money for party.. shopping and other activities...

Something to be aware of is the exchange rate from RM into other currencies. As the Ringgit has gone down in value, less currency will be possible when exchanged

Hi it is a poor salary for an expat, but it does depend on age/qualifications/experience and what you earned in India.

KL is a very expensive city and cheaper than say USA (except New York) so don't translate into laks and go "wow". Other factors to consider are:

- career enhancement (working overseas)
- employed back home so any job good?, but are you giving up a perm job for a temp one? No point being in Malaysia 2 years and go home unemployed,
- being away from family 2 years (bad for children's development)
- current salary very low?

I really doubt it can be that economically worthwhile unless a 2 years stint in Malaysia boosts your career prospects back home due to the experience. That obviously can be a good idea when young especially (and usually single). For a single 23 year old 6k is ok salary IMHO. But older experienced with a family (even back home)?