HMC Visa process Time

Hello Musicman,

Normally for a Visa it doesn't take more then a week's time (actually the ministry take 1 day but other things included it may take max 1 week) You can access the MOI website with the link given below and keep checking your Visa application status. if at all HMC has already applied fora  visa then you should see the status. You just need your passport number then select the country you belong to and it should give you the status.

https://portal.moi.gov.qa/wps/portal/MO … ndprinting

regards,
Kashif

I have a business work visa. How long does the process usually take to get a Resident Permit?

Tnxs for Prompt reply Mr Kashif,

As per HR Dep communications they have already apply for Visa, but in link that what you share there no details.

I think they may not applied so far

Best Regards

Hello,

See I don't think they apply for Visa individually for each applicant, They normally do a bulk visa application. So maybe they do it once in a week or 15 days etc.,...Allah knows best. However you can keep checking the status on this MOI Website and whenever they apply you'll get to know.

Regards,
Kashif

Tnx Mr Kasif,

If you don't mind, what would be the next step Mr Kashif, I mean after the visa issuance ?

Tnx

I do not have all the details to search on the link. I can only check my 3 month business visa status, which is the same document I have. If my company has applied for a RP, how long does that take from the time they applied?

Hello Musicman,

Once your Credentialing is done and Visa is confirmed, HR will check your schedule and book your flight . However please note there are many cases where everything is done, even the Visa is out but still people have been waiting for months. So Nothing can be said until your Tickets are confirmed.

Regards,
Kashif

I'm already in Qatar, working, on a business visa...valid for 3 months. Not sure how this process works...

Wynandd,

Really sorry but I am not completely sure of tranferring Business Visa to RP. However your company's PRO (Mandoop)  should be able to help you understand all the possible options you have.

Regards,
Kashif

Kashifaziz11 wrote:

Wynandd,

Really sorry but I am not completely sure of tranferring Business Visa to RP. However your company's PRO (Mandoop)  should be able to help you understand all the possible options you have.

Regards,
Kashif

Thanks! Just a bit frustrating not being able to obtain some home comforts, not being able to drive and having to cart my passport with me always...!

HJi All,

Is anyone is there recently join to HMC ??,

Tnx Best Regards

hy guys...
wait for 4 months as hmc starting three new hospitals at the end of 2017 ..after september they will start sending visa for new selected employees who already have offer letter..

You mean that they will provide visa for people, who is waiting to join more than 1,5 years??...I dont believe any word from HMC

Every day morning and evening, I go through my emails wishing I may come across HMC email,since 2015, am almost giving up,no replies nothing,actually I gave up hoping maybe just maybe this will be a future dream that might come true,HMC waaah,gives u big hopes,you hallucinate,gladiose,you are overtaken by happiness then,,whaaaa yo down,,
hope this one day will come true and see myself back flying to Qatar joining Hamad....

The waiting....its soooo long overdue,anyway don't loose hope the newly recruited and doing yo attestation, accredation and credentialing but don't be too.....,.

Every day morning and evening, I go through my emails wishing I may come across HMC email,since 2015, am almost giving up,no replies nothing,actually I gave up hoping maybe just maybe this will be a future dream that might come true,HMC waaah,gives u big hopes,you hallucinate,gladiose,you are overtaken by happiness then,,whaaaa yo down,,
hope this one day will come true and see myself back flying to Qatar joining Hamad....

The waiting....its soooo long overdue,anyway don't loose hope the newly recruited and doing yo attestation, accredation and credentialing but don't be too.....,.

Hi😆

I was selected last November 2016 and still no progress with my status. Somehow, I'm losing hope already. Is there really a chance for me to join Hamad Medical anytime soon? this year maybe? 😔

can you give your number please?

Dear Kashifaziz11

Good Day.

Last month (Oct 19 2017)  my wife had a video interview (Google Hangouts) for the Position of Graduate Nurse - Emergency Cardiac Dept.She successfully completed the video call interview.She Got this opportunity through Jesseena Human Resources mumbai.

After the interview till this time  she did not received any mail or confirmation letter regarding her Interview.

Could you advice me in this subject.

Your advice shall be grateful...

Thanks

Jomon ABRAHAM

Hi there,

1. Would you please care to share the time HMC took from sending you offer letter     to      issuing the Visa   ?

2. Does a grade 110 visa let you take your family along with you ? And how long would that usually take from joining date ?

@Haniro

Oh, please its time you contact HR via phone/email, and confirm if your application is still in process or not.

Better to see it through rather than waiting endlessly ..

Hello dear
My credentialling is also done, when should I expect my visa

@Fhbai
have you  got the visa after credentialling,
What does it means the status compensation ?I sit offer under preparation or waiting for approval?

Kindly update any one  ?

Hello,friends
I am planning to prepare for youffy home care company in qatar and I want to know if someone   knows about this company and help me out about interview questions sample I would be grateful if I use friends experiences.thanks a lot

Hi everyone,

Last week I have given my interview at HMC. After 2 hours of interview, i got mail confirming that I have been selected for the applied post. They have asked me to send my documents such as passport, degree, references, work experience etc and I had shared it immediately.

Upon asking about process, they said we will contact you through HR department for further process.

Can anyone please tell me in how much time HR will contact me?

Can someone brief me about whole process?

Thanks

Did you participate in  youffy home care interview?

No. I appeared for pharmacist position.

assalamu alaikkum

based on link i have tried looking for visa.. HMC has applied for my visa.. but its getting expiry on june 22 nd.. since my notice period being 2 months , how to proceed from here.. HR is of very little use

assalamu alaikkum Mr Kashif

based on link i have tried looking for visa.. HMC has applied for my visa.. but its getting expiry on june 22 nd.. since my notice period being 2 months , how to proceed from here.. HR is of very little use

Is their any updates?

Apologies for the late reply.... So is there any update now??

Hi
May I know ur wife joined in hmc or still waiting for visa because I got selection through google hangout.I received confirmation mail.nw I'm waiting for offer letter.if u don't mind could u please explain the process step by step.ur response is highly appreciated

HELLO im jibin
  I also got selected  in hmc through google hangout interview held in 3rd september in psychiatry department,I created login id and password in hmc site,status is compensation,which department u got selected,sent me ur whattsup contact no

Good day.
Can I ask for a advice? I received a offer last year (2018) for Waiting Pool. After 10 months, the agency email me that HMC said that there is no clear updates for Waiting pool applicants and told us to look for other oppurtunities. I would like to ask if does HMC really do this? I really invested everything on this and not getting a job. Thank you

If you have been told by the agency then you have to wait or the last option is call the HMC HR Dept directly.  :) 

X_strike wrote:

Good day.
Can I ask for a advice? I received a offer last year (2018) for Waiting Pool. After 10 months, the agency email me that HMC said that there is no clear updates for Waiting pool applicants and told us to look for other oppurtunities. I would like to ask if does HMC really do this? I really invested everything on this and not getting a job. Thank you

So there is still a chance for my deployment for HMC? But it only takes more time?

Until you don't get the offer letter nothing can be predicted. The Minimum wait is 6 months ( if you get the offer letter) You can follow up direct calling the HR Department to know the status of your interview. PM i will share you the HR no#

X_strike wrote:

So there is still a chance for my deployment for HMC? But it only takes more time?

Hello,

Can anyone tell me is HMC started recruitment process ?

Not yet  :sleep

SSusanna wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone tell me is HMC started recruitment process ?

Hi Wilson,

Thanks for the info..

I got selected by HMC and started Visa process in 2019 November, I finished my Attestation process and even I got approval from QCHP for further licensing process in March 2020. After that due to Covid-19 everywhere lockdown.

My concern is Can I keep hope on this position at this movement , That HMC will proceed further after everything become normal or leave it.

I am communicating  with HR , there is no reply from them .

Please suggests