HMC Visa process Time

@ Abdul149 Sorry to hear that, I have no idea about the delay, you need to contact HMC HR Department:

thank you wilson,

i god a contact from HMC recruitment team, they said they will come back to me until that they ask me to wait. now i am under pressure. i hope god will help me

@ @ Abdul149 Did HMC inform you to leave the current job?
I don't think so, once you get the Visa in Hand then HMC will inform you to resign from the current employer.

Hope for the Best and keep following up.

not HMC inform me to resign. i resigh my previous job before i god HMC. now i am waiting for there job becouse i have selsced by them

Wilson wrote:

Hamad Hospital Qatar started laying off employees from most of the Department.
(New Joined and Old staff as well)
Suggestion:  Do Not leave your current Job/employer until HMC provides you the confirmation visa.

In Future hope to see the oil price to go Up or Qatar Ministry will block the budget with  Limited Employee.

Thanks Wilson.   At least we have some clarity on what's going on over there.  It'll be interesting to see whether current offers will be honored in the near future, but for now it's best to stay put in our current positions as you're recommending.

No doubt HMc is firing and Things are very gloomy here,  HMC has asked many of its old employees to leave.  However, as far as I am informed,  there budgets are not bad and they have a promising budget for 2016-17, they just want keep a close eye on the expenditure and do not expect any unwanted financial leakage.
HMC will soon be adding few more hospitals under their umbrella and for that they need more people. Currently,  I feel they are just trying to assess, tighten their grip on expenses and run the show in a very monitored and controlled manner. Hence they may not release offers or may not complete the recruitment process for many atleast until end of feb'16.
Lastly,  even I strongly advise everyone not to resign from their current jobs until HMC HR tells you to do so(the general  offer letter  clearly states that the candidate is advised not to resign from their current job until HMC HR confirms that the candidate's visa has been issued by the ministry).

Kashifaziz11 can you please contact me via my personel e mail. i need some advise from you
*** i need your help brother please contact me.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

done. sent a quick mail

hi kashif hope you r ok..
what about those people who already get offer letter and are onbording stage what is your advice fior them my offer letter came on oct 15  my still waitng for there response after signing my offer letter.

Hey Shozone,

Even though you got the offer you are in the same pool until you get the Visa. Hiring freezes means..they stop the hiring completely no matter at what stage the process is.
A Friend on mine got his offer in May last year and another got in August, they are still waiting for Visa. I recently checked with the recruitment team and they still say that they have requested the Visa and awaiting response from the MOI.

So I'd advise you to keep looking out for other Jobs and HMC will get back to you as and when hiring restarts.

Regards

is there any update for those candidates those has been selected through IBM recently. I have been on boarding stage since October 2015.

Hi Oaj,

How are you? you said in your post that your visa has been issued ,where are you now? Are you in qatar or in saudi arabia.

Hi Kashif,
Thanks for your valuable information.Are you employe of HMC?

Yes my visa has been issued since November 4, 2015 and will expire on May 2 2016. Still I am here in Saudi Arabia.

Hello Ishaq,

Yes I am employed with HMC.

Regards,
Kashif

Hi Kashif,
Thanks for your valuable information.Hope you will inform us through this blog when hmc restarts hiring process ..please let us know..thankyou

Hi Oaj,

did you try to cintact HMC regarding this matter.

Dear Kashif,
Thanks again, I hope u will update us in future as well. Just I would like to know from your side that HMCwill continue our recruitment or they will drop the idea of recruitment.If you can fetch the information from inside source.
Once again thanks dear.

Regard,
Ishaq.

Hello Ishaq, 

there is no "inside source"  here.  However, I am sure as and when they neutralise the head count HMC will progress your recruitment.

Please note... Whatever I've been advising here is all on the basis of my experience with the company,  I may be wrong and HMC might get in touch with you anytime. So don't put your shoulders down and kindly wait for HMC HR to get back.
Lastly, Keep in touch with your consultant,  they will be first one to know about any progress happening.

Regards,
Kashif

Hi Ishac_gaddam,

Yes I tried to contact them, they told me to wait until they get back to us soon.

Hello Oaj,
when did you got the mail from HMC last time.

kind regard,
Ishaq.

Hello Kashif,

It is really  pleased to chat you and having such a valuable information by your experience over there. The information you are providing us really giving us hope and satisfaction. jazakallah

Best regards,

Ishaq.

Last week I emailed them and they response to me.

hi guys ... hope youall are ok ..there is any news about hamad medical corporation hiring process did any body recieve any update...?

any one got any update from HMC

thank you
abdul

Hi!  :)

I want to share my own expirience regarding IBM and HMC , I was contacted (Feb 2015) by IBM for a job in HMC; everything is in smooth process (education doc, passport, COE , medical , Prometric exam, Dataflow, etc). I have completed all my documents required (authenticated doc from the Embassy of Qatar). They gave my visa last August and they told me not to resign bcoz they need to finish all the papers that are needed for me to get onboard. After which, they emailed me that i will have my new contact person (based on the email they are from the HR of HMC). This happened 3 times, i.e., a succession of 3 different contact persons. I kept asking for updates but until now they can't give a direct answer regarding my onboarding status. My visa expired last Jan 31, 2016 but they assured me that they will renew it, yet there is no update on my onboarding. On my last email i ask them if im  still actively considered, then up to this time i havent received any renponse from them. Will i still wait for them or should i consider to move on? Thanks for any advise.

hi friends,

any one got any update  from HMC. i dond know how long we need to wait

abdul

hi wilson,

can you please let me know about the new situation of HMC

abdul

nobody knows what happening in hamad no reply from human  resourse i dont now what they are waiting for.....

hello guys

I'm Doctor of physical therapy in USA , I got my offer letter from HMC back on DEC 28 of 2015 , I signed it and sent for them all required documents and certificates , since then i did not got any thing back , even when i tried to contact them by phone or e mails i did not got any answer back , any one has any details or explanation for that situation since it is almost 2 month now ????????

thanks

HI Yossef,

I am waiting Last 8 Month for their confirmation,and not only me their are so many applicant are waiting in a Que.

B Regards

So is there any way to know what is going on or we still included or not ?

Hello everyone,
The waiting and those starting to waits to join HMc..,I think we have a break through or so I believe,
Heard HMC were doing JCI,and read somewhere on FB they got the accredation,
So I think the approvals will be done.,
Speculating though,
Hope people to still waiting and hoping for good things soonest

still no response from hmc human resourse after keep sending email no reply

Dear Wilson
Do you have any news regarding hiring freez in HMC ?

hi kashif,
How are you ? hope u r good situation and sound health. Dear is there any information to share.

overall hiring for new vacancies are on-hold

youssefpt79 wrote:

Dear Wilson
Do you have any news regarding hiring freez in HMC ?

wilson there is any chance to restart this hiring process from hmc

i think hmc close all hiring they will not call any one of us..

Hi Kashif,

I was wondering if you had any more update regarding HMC hiring? If you know when they might start opening the hiring process as i'm aware they plan to open more hospitals.

Thanks for your advise.
Sky