Trouble Finding Housing in Jeddah!

I've been living in Jeddah (Rowdha district) since my husband and I first moved to Saudi as of last December.  However, we need to move, as living areas are extremely cramped! 

I don't know why most available apartments are so cramped with little or no sun?  Windows are so tiny... makes me feel claustrophobic! 

I'm searching for a more spacious apartment or villa for long-term rent.  3+ bedrooms (including 1 master suite), living room, dining area, spacious kitchen, guest bathroom, and plenty of storage.  Separate laundry area and wide sunny windows would be a definite plus!

So far, just driving through nearby streets and districts we have found nothing. 

If anyone has any information on anything available in Jeddah, I would very much appreciate your help!

Hi Raha_LA! I suggest you to have a look at the Jeddah classifieds> accommodation section and post an ad there as well. :)

Good luck
Christine

Check in expatriates.com as well...

I have posted in Jeddah Classifieds, and believe me, I'm checking regularly with expatiates.com, as well as driving through streets a couple days a week hunting for For Rent signs.

Any other tips or suggestions?  I guess deep down inside I was hoping for a coincidental, "Hey, I'm moving out in a couple months, maybe you can check out our place!" 

:P

Just a thought, Raha: did you check out the compounds?