Room to rent in Bugibba

Twin room to let in Bugibba 280pm, Apartment is fully equipped, close to bus terminus and local shops etc. and is just a few metres from the sea front. Applicants should be clean and tidy.
Price includes all bills and Wi-Fi internet, room available from 16th of June,

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
ClaytonJT wrote:

Twin room to let in Bugibba 280pm, Apartment is fully equipped, close to bus terminus and local shops etc. and is just a few metres from the sea front. Applicants should be clean and tidy.
Price includes all bills and Wi-Fi internet, room available from 16th of June, ***.

The dedicated section for such ads is in the housing section located at the top of this page. Please place your free ad there for better exposure to potential renters.
Thank you.

Is it available for the month of august from the 9th to 9th September?? Thanks

as it stands yeah, but really I'm looking for a long term rent so I can't make any promises :(..

What if we said 3 months from 9/8/15..to end of October. .if we cope with that possibility of  longer let permanent. . we are retired age 53 and 61.  Thanks . is it just a bedroom or an apartment . do we have to share facilities!

Hello,can ypu please tell me the price of the room in Bugibba? thanks :)

Hello ClaytonJT,

Please note that the forum is not the adequate section to post adverts i would suggest that you drop an ad in our housing section.

Kindly refer to the link below for the procedure.

Rooms for rent in Malta

Thank you,
Gavind.

[Topic closed]

Closed