Can i travel by road to dubai

Hi we have indian passport, we have two yrs residence card.

My husband came in 18,dec 14 to oman and i can on 28th feb 2015 on spouse visa.His residence cards shows supervisor, my husband will complete 7 months in oman in july and i would complete 4.5 months in july. can we travel to dubai by road. someone told me tat my husband shld complete 6 months and there r few who r saying that i should also complete 6 months to travel to dubai by road??

Answer to your question is "YES",  you can travel by road.

Your husband is a supervisor...   but which sort of a supervisor he is..   There are few supervisors designations, people won't be allowed on to travel. Check with the PRO of your husband's employer.

he is actually assistant Houskeeping head which is head of the dept but they have given housekeeping supervisor

dhoblesonam wrote:

he is actually assistant Houskeeping head which is head of the dept but they have given housekeeping supervisor

I doubt, whether you'll be allowed to travel by road (Probably you can't). Yet, I'd advise you to please check with the PRO of your husband's firm.

Hello dhoblesonam,

I moved your thread on the Dubai forum so that you can have more informations from members living in Dubai concerning your situation.

Do not hesitate to post here if you have any further questions about Dubai.  :)

Best of luck.

Yes you can :)