In the UK: Looking for at least two bottles of Druk 11000

I'm seeing a very dear friend of mine in 3½ weeks. To say he has fallen in love with Bhutan is an understatement. In fact he has visited on 5 occasions and has even written a heartfelt book detailing his experiences.

Needless to say it contains many references to the locally brewed Druk 11000 beer, which doesn't seem to be available anywhere outside of Bhutan (at least, not according to Dr Google).

I'm posting here in the hope that someone may have an inside track on where someone in the UK might get their hands on some Druk 11000, so I can surprise my friend, who dearly misses his home away from home, Bhutan.

Is there perhaps anyone in the UK who knows where to source this legendary nectar, or perhaps someone in Bhutan who can export it here? Perhaps even best of all, is there anyone in or visiting Bhutan in the next few weeks who could bring some back to the UK with them? I will pay all costs and duties!

Many thanks.

Perhaps try to email this guy, Partha S Basu. He is GM marketing for the brewery
[email protected]

A real long shot would be to check out E Bay.

Thanks. I've contacted a Bhutan-based eBay seller who has some Druk 11000 labels listed, along with some Druk Air memorabilia and other actual drinks. So fingers crossed on that one. Will contact the Druk beer marketing guy, thanks.