Danang- The city of life

DANANG- THE CITY OF LIFE

Danang city with many modern buildings and constructions, romantic and picturesque bridges and beaches… is always listed on top of  tourism magazines nationally and internationally,it was voted as the top worth visiting city in 2015 by New York Times. Futhermore, friendly and helpful local people is another reason taking back you to Danang. I will show you some reliable reasons for this city of life- Danang.

10407546_764989716855814_2962223995363820402_n

1. The city with modern buildings and constructions.

Danang is well-knowned as one of the most wonderful city not only for its natural landscapes but also for many new modern buildings and constructions attracting visitors,some of them are national statures even international statures such as: Asia Park, Ba Na hills, The Sun Wheel, The Dragon Bridge, The Bridge of Love…

-Asia park is the top amusement park in Southeast Asia. It is established in the end of 2104. The park with many thrilling games and other exciting games. Asia park becomes an attracting place for not only locals but also foreigners, especially children and young people.

-Ba Na hills is to the west of Danang city,which is well-known as Dalat of  Danang city. The weather here is cool as Ba Na hills is located at an elevation of 1485 metres. There are many fantasy amusement area here and a luxurious mountain resort built like French style. It is worth visitng when you come to Danang

2.Romantic bridges: Thinking of Danang, people always remind of famous Bridges: Han River Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Tran Thi Ly Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge.Han River Briges, the first swing suspension bridge in Danang. The decorative lights on the bridge and along the two banks of the river make it very colorful and attractive in the evening. The Dragon Bridge can breathe fire and water ocassionally at the weekend. It is symbolized for the Danang's fiery new success. From all points of view, Thuan Phuoc Bridge reflects a modern outlook, full of charm and splendor. Tran Thi Ly Bridge has received several international awards for its innovative design.With its suspension cables, the bridge forms an upside-down capital “Y” and is intended to look like sails facing towards the East Sea.

In 2015,  The Bridge of Love  built next to the the stone statue named “The Carp transforming to a Dragon” was inaugurated and be a good place for sightseeing and a marine dock of Da Nang. This is the ideal place for couples to symbolize their love. The special thing is that the padlocks are only locked one time and there are no keys to open them, which represents for forever love.

3.Linh Ung Pagoda

Linh Ung Pagoda- Bai But (Buddha's land) is the biggest, newest and most beautiful pagoda of the three famous Linh Ung Pagodas in Da Nang. The two rest pagodas are: Linh Ung Pagoda at Marble Mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda at Ba Na Hill. At Linh Ung pagoda – Bai But, there is a statue of GuanYin (Lady Buddha/ Goddess of Mercy) which is considered as the largest one in Southeast Asia. Most of people who travel to Da Nang want to visit and worship at least one time here.

4.Picturesque beaches: My khe beach is one of the most attracting beaches in the world, voted by Ford magazine in 2015. Its natural beauty is considered as a fairy. It is suitable for people who want to seek for silence and peace minutes with blue waves and fine sand stretches of coastline..

Bac My An beach is highly appreciated for their  blue sea water, smooth white sands and fresh air which are- suitable ideal for tourists' relaxation. Just a few steps from your hotel, you can enjoy the peaceful and gentle beach here to relax and forget the busy days  of your life.

5.Modern commercial centers: Big C, Parkson, Lotte Mart. Metro. Con Market, Han Market are big commercial centers in Danang. Besides, there are many shops along Le Duan street, Hung Vuong street and almosts all street of Danang. Coming there you have a chance to buy goods with suitble price.

6.The city with friendly and kind people.

Visitors travelling  to Danang will not  worry about being stolen or forced to buy something with expensive price. People here are very kind, they will be willing to help other people who are in miserable. If you are in troubles, they will help you with their lighted heart. There are also no baggers or vendors who unsettled you like elsewhere. Morever, local people are also communicate with their cultural behavior. It is truly the civilized city in Vietnam

7. Danang  cusine.

Cusine of Danang is variety in its recipe and types. There are a lot of dishes you should try both specialties in big restuarants and street foods along the streets or in markets.  Esspecialy, Danang cusine is not only very delicious but also very cheap.

Your point is what.

I'll vote on numbers 6 and 7.
As for the rest, I'm not wont for hanging out on a bridge or looking at skylines,nor wandering around department stores.

Hi guys,
I want everyone to have a real thinking of Danang

Hi,

Thanks for providing information about Danang.  Do you know if it's possible to swim in Danang Bay?  Is the water clean or is there sewage dumped by nearby sewage treatment plants?

I will be there September so hopefully the water is not too cold.

Hi,
Thanks for your comment. ;)
It is certain to swim at Da Nang beaches or Da Nang bay, don't worry about the sewage, they all do not flow into the sea. Da nang beaches are clean and safe. Have a nice trip. :):whistle:

Thank you so much for posting so much helpful information about Da Nang.

Now that I have read about so many wonderful reasons to visit Da Nang, I'm wondering if it's possible to live near the beach in Da Nang relying upon a very modest income such as an ESL Teacher, Student, or Retiree might have?

I hope you, and possibly others living in Vietnam as both natives & ex-pats, will let me know what they think.

Thank you in advance for your reply or replies.

Kind regards,

CaliFemme