Regarding my job as lecturer in engg college

Currently i am residing here in muscat in dependent visa of my husband I Am Trying For A Lecturer Job Here Thru Consultancies...all R Askg Me To Attend Interview In India...i Have A Kid Of 2 years...whether There Is Any Possibilities Of Attending Any Interview Here In Muscat For Getting Job In Muscat....really Fed Up For Getting Job Here...I Am Having 6·5 yrs Of Exp As Assistant Professor In Engg Colleges...can U Guide Me....

Something fishy here, are these consultancies legit?.you are applying for a job in muscat, you live in Muscat but then your are supposed to fly to India. What kind of punishment is this?.please this is Excruciating and sickening, what if you request for an online interview? .you know most of these firms are money making projects. Trust me, they have it all calculated that you got the dimes.they want to milk, there's no guarantee that you will get a job. My advice is just plan out a day.organise all your documents and pay a visit to different colleges, walk in like you were invited and request for the head. Confidence is key.you never know what fate has for u.good luck

You dont have to give up, carry out research about different colleges here.organise your resume and academic Documents. Trust yourself to do it.these agencies know how to target vulnerable people.You are already in Muscat, why would u go to india again.it all begins with you.sometimes we just need to trust our guts

ya mariamn...evn nw i got two interview mail to attend in chennai.evn i told thm i am residin here in muscat and i requested thm to conduct me an online interview...but no proper response.....i am getting depressd bcz of this interview process itself........

kavitha paulsamy wrote:

ya mariamn...evn nw i got two interview mail to attend in chennai.evn i told thm i am residin here in muscat and i requested thm to conduct me an online interview...but no proper response.....i am getting depressd bcz of this interview process itself........

This smells all forms of scam, they wanna rip u off. I hope you haven't given them any money yet.they are making it as impossible as they can.just dont give them too much importance

ha ha..tats right mariamn

kavitha paulsamy wrote:

Hi kavitha paulsamy,

If you will allow yourself to get depressed, you sure will. I know these are trying times. Not only for you, but for so many other Asian expatriates as well. So try and stay strong. Else you will miss your destination. As they say, every cloud has a silver lining.

Good luck and all the very best to you.

kavitha paulsamy wrote:

ha ha..tats right mariamn

If something is meant to be yours, so it will be.something are just not worth it.time for Plan B

Thank u sumithran.......feeling energetic... :

Dear try Global network business it is a hiring company which is involved in much work with colleges and universities in Oman

Best

Tq for ur information