Martial Arts Class

Hey guys,

I'm looking for any kind of martial arts activity in Riyadh. Would appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks.

Try the platinum fighter:
They have BJJ, Muay Thai, boxing, aikido,wrestling
They are in exit 6,Abe bakr assideq road close to the traffic police station
The gym is awesome only the downside is that it is very expensive @sar  1000 monthly for adults and kids sar 1000 for 2 months.

theone74 wrote:

Try the platinum fighter:
They have BJJ, Muay Thai, boxing, aikido,wrestling
They are in exit 6,Abe bakr assideq road close to the traffic police station
The gym is awesome only the downside is that it is very expensive @sar  1000 monthly for adults and kids sar 1000 for 2 months.

Thanks Theone, this is great help and yes, the price does look a bit steep. Can I pick more than one activity or do I have to stick with one?

You will stick to only one. Sorry. Although the upside is that they have a gym, sauna and steamroom. I recommend that you go and have a look as it is the best gym in town that is why it is a bit expensive.

Also the BJJ coach is really good and he trains 3 sessions . If you like I can provide you with his contact number. They recently came from Abu Dhabi international BJJ championship held last month.

theone74 wrote:

You will stick to only one. Sorry. Although the upside is that they have a gym, sauna and steamroom. I recommend that you go and have a look as it is the best gym in town that is why it is a bit expensive.

Also the BJJ coach is really good and he trains 3 sessions . If you like I can provide you with his contact number. They recently came from Abu Dhabi international BJJ championship held last month.

Thanks man, I will check them out.

:top:

Please check Karate and Taekwondo classes in Al Yamama Hotel, King Abdul Aziz Road, Al Wezarat Riyadh. The contact number of Karate instructor, Mr. Tony Plotria; is 050 845 4683.

Thanks. Do you have a telephone number or email to contact them?