Can you please tell me the best NT2 books to buy?

Can you please tell me the best NT2 books to buy? Is it possible to skip inburgering and do NT2?

Hi Beaty!

I don't know which books are the best. But I know that if you aren't an EU national you can't skip the inburgeringsexam. For non-EU nationals this exam is mandatory. EU nationals aren't required to take it. If you have 2 nationalities and one of them is from EU, I don't know how this matter works.

Good luck,
Licia

Hi beaty,

I am a Dutch teacher and I know that a lot of NT2 schools use the book "De Opmaat" of Maud Beersmans. Maybe this is helpful for you. In my opinion this is more a book for intermediate students or you need a Dutch speaker that can guide you through it. I think there are a lot of other books (with English translation) that are better for beginners who want to study on their own. I hope this helps. If you want I can send you the pdf of the book the opmaat. just let me know.

Take care,

Rinesh

Hi Beaty,

I would also suggest 'De Finale'. It is a great book that takes you through all the things you need to know and practise before the exam! staatsexamennt2.nl/de_finale/algemeen

Hi,
read just normal dutch books for children. It's the best learning of any language.