Back for new job- return to bahrain but not as housemaid- how?

hello to everyone..im so glad to be back at home     in the Philippines 6  days ago...i was permitted by my employer since ive got a serious problem to be fixed which needs my total presence to attend to.My employer expects me to return but i dont want anymore though my contract will end next year June 2016.Ill be back there in Bahrain if ever theres sure job for me and i will just pay my employer 500bd as payment for the unfinished contract i have with them.I want to be back in Bahrain but not housemaid anymore.What steps would i need to do,i hope somebody can help me find a good and trusted employer.

Hello gifteddo3311983

I guess you will need a good recruitment agency and have expertise in jobs that are being recruited there.

In which field are you wishing to find an employment? Do you have any diplomas or degrees?

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Kenjee..I'm a business administration graduate management major...im not a choosy seeker...i just want to have a better job and salary...so any job available for my qualifications...I'm willing to accept...i believe great thing starts from small beginnings...