Iiqama photo

Any one can tell what Is the procédure to change iqama photo

Photoshop lol :)

to my knowledge , ur pic on license , iqama and all Gov IDs is the pic when you first enter the Kingdom and captured at airport which is most of the cases tired face :(

Is it possible. We have renewed ours twice and submitted updated pictures both times. Each time the new iquamas come with the original picture so my now almost 3 year old still has the picture that was done at 9 months

Hi ,

I have issue of picture of other person on my iqama is with me.

I just got new iqama few days back i am new comer at saudia. But now i want to go exit reentry visa on vacation.

I go dammam jawazat but they told it will take time more than 40 days but i have to attend marraige of my sister after 10 days.  So i ask them can go vacation on it they said yes you can.  Picture issue will be solved after you come back. Because if now you starts process so you can not go untill new  iqama you dont get. Rest all of my detail in moi portal and on iqama is same as my visa and passport.

Pl reply  i am still worrying too much not feeling satisfying with jawazat statement.

Pl help

What option do you have?

You can try to go and hopefully it won't be an issue - usually if there is a picture mismatch, they rely on the fingerprint to verify identity.  Otherwise just wait until it is done.

I am going with hope on fingerprint. Because i have  same  visa detail and passport matching as per my moi record.
Like pp nmber
Date of birth
PP EXPIRY DATE
My trade on iqama
Date of entry KSA