Average salary for Computer Programmer in Riyadh

I have a 4000 SAR per month offer in Riyadh, as a Computer Programmer in a Telecom and IT solutions company.
House and Transportation not included in the 4000 SAR.

My background is 1 year and 10 months as a Programmer/ Analyst.
Experience in C#, ASP .NET, SQL, SharePoint, PHP, Java, CSS.
BS Computer science graduate, 29 years old, Male and single from the Philippines.

I also hope you can also give the cost of living now in Riyadh near Sky bridge.

I have research Payscale and Glassdoor but the data is not specific. Thank you in advance.

ryanchu wrote:

I have a 4000 SAR per month offer in Riyadh, as a Computer Programmer in a Telecom and IT solutions company.
House and Transportation not included in the 4000 SAR.

My background is 1 year and 10 months as a Programmer/ Analyst.
Experience in C#, ASP .NET, SQL, SharePoint, PHP, Java, CSS.
BS Computer science graduate, 29 years old, Male and single from the Philippines.

I also hope you can also give the cost of living now in Riyadh near Sky bridge.

I have research Payscale and Glassdoor but the data is not specific. Thank you in advance.

For information you are invited to read through the posts in the forum categories list upper right hand side of this page.
Thank you.

that salary is a good start,,is that a package or just your basic salary?make it as your entry point as we asians have lower salary rate but we can demand after a year...once you familiarized saudi arabia, their laws and average salary...there's a lot of company offering higher salaries but bu i guess we have to be thankful what we have now