Packagedelivery fromthe USA.

Several weeks ago  someone was seeking information about receiving and sending packages to and from the USA.
I posted that AEROCASILLAS.COM might be worth a try. I just finished my first deal with them and it went tremendously well. I recently had a package sent from the US by USPS and it cost me $86.00 + tax + hanging around customs.. The one I just had by Areocasillas same weight $33.00. It got here faster. They also work for the customer when it comes to figuring the taxes. Taxes here include the price of shipping also. My final bill delivered to the house in Quilali Is $113. The one sent by USPS with a much less value from the US and had to go to Managua to pick it up $195.00. The trip to Managua it worth another $50.00 plus a lot of time from Quilali.
I went to Aerocasillas.com. read the instructions and was online with them and a member in 10 minutes. You can have the charges automatically deducted from you credit or debit card. They post the charges as they happen. The live people that I have talked to are very friendly and courteous and helpful. They will give you a Florida address for a shipping address to give to the people you ordered from and customer Number. It is a very simple process. If you are going to be doing a lot or just a little shipping or every now and then it is a very good deal.

Good info , i would like some items shipped to me from US Calif to Esteli Nica. What size box and how much weight did they allow you ?

There is no weight limit. They have a rate chart that you can check and tell very close to what the charges will be. When you sign up with them they will send you a password(which you can change) and account number. You will also get an address for packages and one for mail in Florida. I am very impressed with them. You can get to the door delivery. It cost me $6.90 to have the package delivered from Managua to Quilali. Taking into consideration It saves me a $100 and a lot of time and Quilali is out of the way it is a darn good deal.
The mail address is Areocasillas.com. You can read up on the company and for me, they did everything they said they would do. They got the tax down to 15 %. I had a package come through USPS and they taxed me 35%. You can't satisfy all the people all the time but these folks are good, friendly, courteous and have personnel that speak very good English if that is a problem with some expats.

THANKS , MAGIC FOR THE FEEDBACK.  GIVE ME A RING IF YOU ARE EVER IN MY NECK OF THE JUNGLE.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Avoid giving phone numbers on the forum and writing in capital letters on the forum please