FRIENDS WANTED IN BARCELONA

Hi guys

The simple fact is I have fallen in love with Barcelona. It all started with my passion for FC Barcelona and my visit to see a game there but it is now a real love affair. I have just returned from my latest visit and realise how much I am missing so I am planning to come again soon. The only problem is I am visiting alone and would love the company of some one to share my experience of the beautiful city with.

This is not a lonely hearts advert but to see the sites with a good woman would be a great advantage. I am 65 years young but age is just a number so I would like to hear from anyone regardless of age ethnicity sexuality. I am afraid I do not speak Spanish but am willing to try to learn the basics. Spanish students who want to know more about England would be very welcome.

When I visit I usually stay near to Lessups Metro and the Parc Guell, if needed the guys where I stay can vouch for me as I have made them my first friends in Barcelona.

I very much admire the Catalan way of life and their independence and pride in their city and community. If you want to know more then please get in touch and we can take it from there.

Thanks and kind regards

Graham

Hello grahambenidorm,

I would suggest that you browse the following forum :

> Networking Spain

Thank you,
Gavind

Thanks for that much appreciated.

Graham