Meet up in Kyoto

Hello fellow expats!

I'm part of a new initiative to bring together international people and locals in Kyoto.

My friend and I created a webpage with regular blogposts about making your Japan adventure as awesome as it can be. Stay tuned for tips about living in Japan, firsthand info on the hidden gems, short Japanese language lessons, and upcoming events, to help you make the most of your stay in Japan. As the Japanese say, "郷に入れば郷に従え" (When in Rome, do as the Romans do).

We are also starting to have regular events, so if you are an expat in kyoto and looking for new friends, why not stop by? This saturday (5/30) at 15:00, me and other MBA students are organizing a networking event (free of course) at sanjo ohashi. Everyone is welcome! Take a look at our homepage and like the facebook page for more info!

Tomodachi Crossing (tomodachicrossing.com)

Facebook - Tomodachi Crossing

http://www.tomodachicrossing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/cropped-19315_888655471193348_5063760682835962557_n.png

hello Mr. Daniel .. i want to become an Expat but I am just a tourist here.. do you have something to recommend for me to stay here and become an expat ..

thanks..

Hello Jake!

In your case, you would need to have the right contacts. I got my job here because I work for the same company in Sweden. You also need to be decent in Japanese to have a better chance of getting a job here!

Kind Regards,

Daniel