The EPP in Paraguay

The Expat.com Team deleted my last post on this subject.  Let's see what happens if I don't include a supporting link.

The EPP is a Marxist guerrilla operation that has financed itself with ransoms gained through kidnapping.  They first came across my radar when Fidel Zavala, a rancher, was kidnapped.

Zavala's family and friends raised the ransom and he was freed.

The Paraguayan national police has pursued the EPP leadership.  By my count two members have been caught and imprisoned.  And two members have recently been killeds: Nimio Cardoza and his cousin.

On September 25 abc Digital reported that a portion of the police  would be retired,... following the successful encounter where Nimio Cardoza was killed and the discovery of the EPP's camp. 

The police will now emphasize intelligence gained from camp documents in the pursuit of other EPP leaders.

On September 2nd the EPP murdered a high school teacher, the day after his retirement, accusing him of being an informant.

In this same September 25th edition of abc Digital, the family of this teacher is shown packing and leaving, on account of fear of more EPP attacks.

Would this family be safe remaining in Sidepar, considering the recent successes against the EPP?

Or, is there any support for the EPP in the department of Concepcion?

Is Alejandro Ramos of the EPP the same as Alejandro Ramos Morel of the Sin Techos?

My understanding is that the Sin Techos are a completely different organization with a completely different agenda than the EPP.

Your post was not deleted but moved to a private forum for analysis ... (I'll have a look to it tomorrow)

Thanks for the response, Julien.  I really appreciate this site you have created.

I assumed some kind of computerized cleaner had deleted my post.

I didn't mean to be a burden on you.