Hi, I am looking for internship in hamad hospital in psychiatry deptt

I am Arushi Bhatnagar and doing Bsc. Psychology from Amity  International  ( India ) 1st year, and looking for one month training as internship in Qatar as part of my graduation. My  family is staying in doha that is why i want to spend  sometime with my family and as well as to  complete my  one month training. I will  be highly obilged if someone  will help me to get the information and the proper way.

Thanks And Regards

Arushi

You Should Contact the Hamad medical education department.

Hi,

Please tell me to whom we have to contact and what are the timings to contact at Hamad medical education deptt.

Thanks & Regards

Arushi

Hi, Wilson,

Thanks for all your support . I hope the information provided by you will defintely help me.

Regards

Arushi

Dear Wilson,

The mail id provided by u is showing invalid. Kindly help.

Thanks
Arushi Bhatnagar

For the Internship Program you can contact HMC Internship Education Department.
Land phone +(974)44391740
Land phone +(974)44391739
Hmc official email:  [email protected]

Hello!

I know this may be very late and almost 7 years late, but did you end up finding an internship in terms of psychology anywhere in Qatar? I'm currently in your situation, and I need to find an internship as soon as possible under similar circumstances. Please let me know. Thank you so much!

@Neha Shalisha  For the Internship Program you can contact HMC Internship Education Department.
Land phone +(974)44391740
Land phone +(974)44391739
Hmc official email:  [email protected]

@Neha Shalisha hi neha   I am also going through same situation. Did you get any positive result . Please let me know