Process my transfer visa: ISSUES! help please

Hi everyone,
                     Until now im still living in my sponsor my contract is finished already last april 25,2015,I found a new job and I have to start before june 21,2015 they gave me already the offer letter and I give it to my sponsor after a week my sponsor gave me the no objection letter to process my  transfer visa the problem now they need the copy of my passport that have cancellation stamp of my visa in my old sponsor because my working permit with my old sponsor is expired already last may 19,2015 but the problem is until now my sponsor didn't cancel my visa with them.im too stress I dont know what to do please help me and is it possible that my new sponsor can transfer my visa even they don't have the copy of my passport that have cancellation of visa because they have already the no objection letter coming from my sponsor?give me an advice  thank you so much!

Hello myrna toledo,

I moved your post from our Bahrain forum since you hijacked someone else's thread  :D

I made a new thread from said post which would grant your request with maximum exposure and would promote interactivity here where you can ask questions.

Regards,
Gavind.
Expat.com Team

What do you mean I hijack someone's tread?I don't understand sorry.

Hello myrna toledo,

i meant that you posted on someone's thread seeking aid, i meant that jokingly though.  :idontagree:

I would suggest that you browse the categories of the this forum by browsing at the menus on the top right page, whilst you get an appropriate response.

Thank you,
Gavind